A newly planned building, a detached low-rise apartment building with 38 apartments. The building has the following floors: Ground floor + Ground floor + 2K + UK (basement, ground floor, two floors and a recessed floor), with the basement being semi-underground, and the ground floor - a high ground floor.
- Organizationally, the residential building consists of two residential units.
The first (Extension "S") contains 19 residential units: 5 units on the ground floor, 5 units on the 1st floor, 5 units on the 2nd floor, and 4 units on the 3rd floor of the building.
The second residential unit (Dilation "J") consists of 19 residential units: 5 units on the ground floor, 5 units on the 1st floor, 5 units on the 2nd floor, and 4 units on the 3rd floor of the building.;
Vertical communication between all floors is achieved by a two-legged staircase and passenger electric elevators (2 units).
- First-class PVC carpentry with filled argon and ALU
- Certified anti-burglary entrance doors for apartments
- Finishing floor coverings are elegant 3-layer parquet and 1st-class ceramics made on floating floor layers as protection against noise transmission
- The transmission of noise between apartments and from/to the common areas of the building is solved by sound insulation
- Loggia, balconies in every apartment and terraces covered with non-slip ceramic tiles, 1st class
- The roof of the building is impenetrable flat after the final layer of gravel
- The basic constructive system of the building consists of longitudinal and transverse reinforced concrete and masonry walls in both directions, which take over vertical loads and horizontal effects of earthquake forces
- Partition walls will be plasterboard (Knauf type system)
- The internal openings of the building are made of wooden carpentry, stained and varnished with colorless varnish.
- Protection from the sun will be solved with blinds
- Gas central heating
- Air conditioning system in every apartment
- Built-in toilet system of hanging bowl with push button type Geberit, Tece, Liv
- Walk-in shower system at floor level with a glass partition
- Condensation EKO boilers
- Thermal facade in combination of stone wool and ETICS EPS certified system
- Video intercoms
- Specially designed loggias with a metal frame and fence, and space for installing storage cupboards
The start of construction is 4/2023. years.
The expected completion of construction is the end of 2024.